The Last Plantagenet – An Album of Richard III era inspired music
To celebrate the recovering of the body of King Richard III in Leicester we have written an album in the style of music from the era. Select expert musicians were called upon to participate in the recording of the album and more have been brought in for the live renditions.
The team comprised of:
- Maryann Tedstone on Woodwind and Vocals
- Michael Tedstone as Producer
- Glenn Sharp on Lute, Guitar and Lyre.
- Andy Jenkinson Lute (Live)
- Alex Young Percussion (Live)
- Tabatha Pegg on Lead Vocals
- Vicky Dean Vocals
- Edie Lobo Vocals
The album is published by Felt Music and distributed online by Horus Music. The Last Plantagenet presents an idea of what King Richard III era music could have sounded like.
The album was recorded in our studios at the Phoenix Film and Digital media centre.